Custom Built Garages
Godfather garages can handle all of your garage needs. We can repair your existing garage, build you a new detached garage, or build you a new attached garage.
We also can handle all different types of demolition projects. We can demo your existing garage, and haul away the debris. We also can remove your existing garage pad and haul it away.
Includes Concrete Removal & Debris Haul Away.
- Single Car Garage Starting At $800
- Double Car Garage Starting At $1,000
Typical Garage package includes:
- Installation of new concrete pad with 12 inch deep footers with 5/8 rebar. Six inch wide curbs with galvanized anchor bolts. 4 inch thick concrete pad over tamped stone with wire mesh.
- All lumber is kiln dried pine and douglas fir and is purchased from local lumber yards.
- Framing is all 16 inch on center construction.
- Walls are 2x4 studs with 7/16 osb plywood sheathing.
- Roof construction is 2x6 rafters with 7/16 osb plywood sheathing.
- Roofing is 35 year dimensional shingle over 15 lb felt paper
- Siding is vinyl double 4.5 to closely match your house
- Garage doors are steel raised panel overhead doors
- Entry doors are 36 inch wide steel raised panel doors
- Gutters are all seamless aluminum
- We rough grade the dirt around the garage foundation and any plumbing or electrical trenches
- Godfather Garages will take care of all plans, city permits and inspections
- Godfather Garages provides all materials and labor
GARAGE ELECTRICAL PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- New underground electrical line from house to garage
- Garage door opener with 2 remotes and wireless keypad
- One exterior motion light above garage door
- One exterior light next to mandoor
- Two interior outlets
- One interior light
- Permits and inspections
Garages Starting at:
16 x 20 ~ $10,500
20 x 20 ~ $11,400
20 x 24 ~ $12,500
24 x 24 ~ $13,600
20 x 30 ~ $14,700
Some cities require 4" PVC from garage to House & Sewer tie in connections starting at $500